From 3 pm – 7 pm, bid on delectable dinners, dazzling jewelry, dreamy trips and more! Light appetizers and beverages available. Some items will be pay and carry away, some are open for bidding, others are trips and activities that will happen at a later date.
People who come to Fellowship Hall the day of the auction will have first dibs on what is available. Anything not sold on Saturday will be available for online purchase for one week after the in-person event.
Some items will be pay and carry away, some are open for bidding, others are trips and activities that will happen at a later date. People who come to Fellowship Hall the day of the auction will have first dibs on what is available. Anything not sold on Saturday will be available for online purchase for one week after the in-person event.
Please carefully read through the auction rules below.
- Although the auction is in-person, you must register in order to participate in the auction. An account is not necessary to preview items but you must create an account if you want to bid.
Preview the auctions offerings here:
Bidding, Shipping and Delivery
- To bid simply fill out the bid sheet information. Bidding will end at 6:30 pm to allow time for check out.
- “Minimum raise” means you must raise the prior bid by the amount noted. Highest bid(s) win! In case of multiple offerings of one item, for example if a service is offered to the 3 highest bidders, those with the top 3 highest bids (even if they are the same amount) will win. So when in doubt, raise the bid.
- “Buy now” listings are items for which the price is fixed and have limited quantities.
- Invoices for all unpaid items will be sent to the winning bidder at the end of the auction if not paid via credit card via UUCC paypal, check or cash the day of the auction. Bidders must pay invoices in full not later than June 21 before receiving the item or service. All takeaway items must be paid for in advance.
- For donors, a listing of what you donated, its value, and who bought the items will also be available and emailed after the end of the auction.
- All winning bids, donations and buy-now purchases are non-refundable
- Donations such as group dinners and other gatherings will be scheduled dependent on donor, winning bidders, and COVID-19 guidelines, if a date is not already listed.
- Takeaway items, including but not limited to baked goods, gift baskets, and jewelry not already at the auction will have a scheduled pickup or delivery time organized by winning bidder and donor. Otherwise arrangements may be made by the auction coordinators.
- In the unlikely event you do not see anything you like or you just want to give the auction an extra financial boost, you can do so via donation.
- As always, if you have and questions or concerns please reach out to your friendly neighborhood event coordinator at Sharon.Edmond@uucleveland.org
And again, thank you for your generous donations! During this critical time, every penny helps benefit all of us! Your dollars go directly to the church to fund our mission.
-Sharon Edmond,Event Coordinator