The Website and Newsletter Team relies on the Congregation and UUCC Staff to provide information about relevant news and events. The Weekly Newsletter is emailed each Thursday to subscribers and is a digest of recent and current information linked to detailed coverage on the website. The Newsletter also contains “News From the Pews,” information of a more personal nature that is not posted online. Contact the Website Team
2023-24 Website & Newsletter Team
- Community Section: Esther Sampol
- Spirituality Section: Kerry Breitenbach
- Justice Section: Debbie Wright
- Learning Section: Allan Georgia
- Congregational Matters Section & Webmaster: Cat White
- Newsletter Assistant: Stephanie Fowler
- Newsletter Editor & Staff Liaison: Sharon Edmond
Submitting Weekly Newsletter Content
Articles for weekly newsletter can be submitted to using the online form. You will be asked to provide:
- Type of news:
- News Post (for the Weekly Newsletter AND the UUCC website)
- Event (happens at a particular time, for the Weekly Newsletter AND on the UUCC website)
- News From the Pews (for the Weekly Newsletter ONLY)
- Event dates and times
- Summary for the newsletter to encourage people to click for more details
- Article content or event description for the website
- Your name and contact information in case more information is needed
Please send any related documents or photos to the Website Team.
The deadline for submissions for the current week’s newsletter is Tuesday by 5 PM. News submitted Wednesday-Tuesday will appear in the next week’s Weekly Newsletter.
Updating Website Content
Website content can be updated by emailing the Website Team with details about the changes needed. Someone from the Team will respond to your request. Monthly reports can also be submitted by email.