The UU Congregation of Cleveland website is maintained by volunteers and staff from the congregation. Contact the Website Team
2021-22 Website Team
|Jean Martin||Community Section Co-Editor|
|Jane Montgomery||Community Section Co-Editor|
|Debbie Wright||Justice Section Co-Editor|
|Allan Georgia||Learning Section Co-Editor|
|Molly Watkins||Learning Section Co-Editor|
|Andrew Watkins||Spirituality Section Co-Editor|
|Cat White||Website Guru|
Updating Website Content
Website content (not weekly news!) can be updated by emailing the Website Team with details about the changes needed. Someone from the Team will respond to your request. Monthly reports can also be submitted by email.
Articles for weekly newsletter can be submitted to using the online form. You will be asked to provide:
- Title of the article
- Date and time (start and end times) if it is an event
- Brief writeup of the news (this will go on the website)
- A 25-word description for the newsletter written as a teaser to encourage people to click on Read More
- The name of the group or person submitting the article
- Which part of the Weekly Newsletter (and website) should contain this news? Spirituality, Learning, Community, Justice, News from the Pews.
- Your name and contact information in case we need to follow up.
There is also a place for you to upload a photo if you wish and a box for comments.
The deadline for submitting the article is midnight Sunday for that week’s edition. Weekly news articles and events are posted to the website.